Nintendo eShop Gift Card
Rating: 4.9 - 14 reviews
Bitrefill's Nintendo eShop gift card lets you get all the hottest new nintendo games and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
- A Nintendo Account is required to redeem download codes online.
- If you are redeeming a download code on a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, you must also link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- If redeeming a download code for Nintendo Switch content, you must first access the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch using your Nintendo Account at least once.
- On Nintendo 3DS, download codes for in-game DLC and Themes cannot be redeemed online.
- In-game DLC must be redeemed within the specific Nintendo 3DS game.
- Theme download codes must be redeemed in the Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS.
- Using a browser, visit ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select Sign in again.
- If you are already signed in, review the user name in the top-right corner to confirm you are signed in with the correct Nintendo Account
- Enter your 16-digit download code and then select, Next Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select Redeem to complete the process.
- A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address registered to your Nintendo Account once this process is completed.
- Redeem balance ONLY through the Nintendo eShop and other Nintendo shopping services, including Nintendo systems that offer access to the Nintendo eShop, to download content such as games and other features, or to purchase items (subject to availability).
- Valid for use in the United States only.
- Compatible accessories and software may be required to use certain downloaded content, and are sold separately.
- When you enter the card’s activation code on the Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping service, the card balance will be associated with your Nintendo eShop account and will be non-transferable.
- There will be no remaining balance on the card.
- The card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on a single Nintendo eShop account, and the card may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card. This card is non-reloadable.
- Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash or for third-party stored value, and are non-refundable unless required by law.
- Card balances will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the card is lost or stolen.
- Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.
- System Requirements: Supported Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Nintendo eShop gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nintendo eShop gift card code.