PlayStation Store Gift Card
Rating: 4.8 - 84 reviews
Pay on PlayStation Network with Crypto. Playstation store is your passport to all your favorite Playstation games. With Bitrefill's Playstation store gift card, you can purchase or give the gift of games and media content for your Playstation gaming console with Bitcoin, Binance Pay, USDT, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Easily add funds to your account for PlayStation™ Network without a credit card. Redeem for anything from the largest library of PlayStation® content in the world, including:
- Virtual currency and add-ons
- Subscriptions and more
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account.
- Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
- On PlayStation®Store, select 'Redeem Codes' at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select 'Continue' on the dialog box.
- Select 'Continue' to complete code redemption.
For additional redemption instructions, please visit playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstationnetwork/redemption/
Your use of this PSNSM eCard (“eCard”) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and any additional terms available at playstation.com/redemption.
- PS4, PS3, PS Vita, and PSP systems, personal computers, access to the internet, compatible hardware and software sold separately.
- Your account will only accept eCards from the country designated on your account. eCard is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, and may not be used for any other purpose. eCard will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
- Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, its parent company, affiliated companies and licensors make no express or implied warranties with respect to eCard, PSN or the availability of products or services.
- To the extent permitted by law, your sole and exclusive remedy is the replacement of eCard. All rights are reserved.
- Terms of eCard may change without notice.
- Void were prohibited or restricted by law.
- For assistance, contact playstation.com/support.
- PlayStation, PSP and the “PS” Family Logo are registered trademarks, PS4 and PS3 are trademarks, and PSN and the PSN Logo are service marks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the PlayStation Store gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your PlayStation Store gift card code.