Roblox USD Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 68 reviews
Buy Robux with Crypto Online. Buy Roblox Gift Card with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, Tether, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Dash. Build and play custom games with millions of players worldwide. Instant email delivery.
As of April 24th, 2023, Roblox Gift Cards can only be redeemed in the same country where the card was originally purchased. The user's account currency needs to match the currency of the gift card. Learn more by reading the T&Cs on this page.
Instant, Private, Safe
- Get even more out of Roblox
- Deck out your avatar and unlock additional perks in your favorite experiences when you use Roblox Gift Cards to purchase Robux (Roblox's virtual currency)
- Or get exclusive access to virtual items, a monthly Robux stipend, and more by redeeming your gift card for a Roblox Premium subscription
- Get a free virtual item when you redeem a Roblox Gift Card
- Roblox is a global platform where every day millions ofpeople come together to explore, chat, and hang out in millions of immersive 3D experiences created by the community
Gift Cards can only be redeemed in a browser - they can't be redeemed in the Roblox apps.Roblox Gift Cards come in two types: Credit - Real money value for buying Robux or Memberships. Robux - Virtual currency added to the account balance - only available at Amazon.com. Redeem Credit or Robux on your account
- Log into your account on a browser
- Go to the Gift Card Redemption Page
- Enter the PIN from the Gift Card
- Select Redeem to add the Credit or Robux to your account
- A success message will appear when you successfully add the Credit to your account
- Click Use Credit to use your credit. You can read the Using Gift Card Credit help article for help on the next steps. OR Click Close to close the message and redeem another gift card.
If you are having trouble redeeming a PIN that contains a 0 (zero) or a 1 (one), please try replacing these with the uppercase letters O and I.This card can only be redeemed on the Roblox website with a Roblox US account denominated in USD (United State Dollars).
- Users can only redeem Roblox Gift Cards that are sold in their country's currency.
- These cards can't be redeemed by customers with Roblox accounts registered in these countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, United Kingdom, USA, or Vietnam).
- Users with accounts registered in the countries above will have their Roblox Credit displayed in their local currency (instead of USD).
- Users in all other countries not listed above will continue to have their Roblox Credit displayed in USD, and will only be able to redeem gift cards in USD.
- Please visit http://www.roblox.com for terms and conditions of this eGift Card.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Roblox USD gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Roblox USD gift card code.