DoorDash Gift Card
Rating: 4.8 - 26 reviews
Door Dash is the answer for all your favorite restaurant takeout and delivery cravings. With a Bitrefill Door Dash gift card, you can now use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin to purchase dinner from more than 310,000 local and national restaurants across 4,000 cities in the US & Canada.
Instant, Private, Safe
Give the gift of delivery with a DoorDash gift card. The DoorDash app connects your favorite people with the best of their neighborhood, including restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, pet supplies and more. Choose from more than 310,000 local and national restaurants and stores across 4,000 cities in the US & Canada. Giving the gift of delivery allows your loved ones to have easier evenings, happier days, and more time to enjoy the people and things they love.
To redeem this gift card:
- Create an account or sign in to the DoorDash app or on www.doordash.com
- Navigate to Account > Gift Card
- Enter your gift card PIN
- This DoorDash gift card can be redeemed only for purchases of eligible orders placed on www.doordash.com or in the DoorDash app in the U.S.
- Must have a valid DoorDash account to redeem.
- Card cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required by law.
- Does not expire, and no fees are deducted.
- Not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- No value until activated.
- All card redemptions are final and may not be reversed.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- For full terms and conditions (including arbitration agreement and class action waiver), which are subject to change, please visit here.
- Card is issued by and solely an obligation of DoorDash Giftcards LLC.
- For more information, please call us at 855-431-0459.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs