Texas Roadhouse Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 2 reviews
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993 and has more than 611 locations in 49 states and 10 countries. The family-friendly restaurant is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and a lively atmosphere. In 2018, Texas Roadhouse was named one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes. Texas Roadhouse was also recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Customer Service restaurants in the Casual Dining category in 2019. For more information, visit texasroadhouse.com.
Fast, Private, Safe
Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993. The family-friendly restaurant is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and its lively atmosphere. Texas Roadhouse was consecutively voted #1 Steak by Nation’s Restaurant News Consumer Picks Survey in 2015 and 2016. Most recently, Texas Roadhouse was named the #1 Full-Service Chain in Sales and Satisfaction by Restaurant Business. For more information, visit texasroadhouse.com.
- eCert: Barcode, 19-digit eCert number, and 4-digit PIN are required Electronic Gift Card Redeeming Instructions for Server:
- Bring up guest check.
- Hit Close button in bottom left.
- When you get to the payment screen, select New GC.
- This will bring up a screen that has the amount of the check listed in the Amount field. Hit Ok and that goes to the Card Number field.
- Now is the time to scan the barcode or manually enter in the 19 digit gift card number.
- Enter in the 4 digit pin. This will take from the card the amount listed on the check.
- If amount on the card is greater than the total check, there will be $ left and that should print on the receipt, otherwise the card funds are exhausted.
How Gift Cards Work
1.Enter the amount
Enter the amount you want the voucher to have
2.Pay with Crypto
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases
3.That's it, redeem your code!
Once your payment is confirmed you will get your gift card code
Have more questions?Please visit our Help Desk