Texas Roadhouse Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 2 reviews
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993 and has more than 611 locations in 49 states and 10 countries. The family-friendly restaurant is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and a lively atmosphere. In 2018, Texas Roadhouse was named one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes. Texas Roadhouse was also recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Customer Service restaurants in the Casual Dining category in 2019. For more information, visit texasroadhouse.com.
Instant, Private, Safe
Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993. The family-friendly restaurant is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and its lively atmosphere. Texas Roadhouse was consecutively voted #1 Steak by Nation’s Restaurant News Consumer Picks Survey in 2015 and 2016. Most recently, Texas Roadhouse was named the #1 Full-Service Chain in Sales and Satisfaction by Restaurant Business. For more information, visit texasroadhouse.com.
- eCert: Barcode, 19-digit eCert number, and 4-digit PIN are required Electronic Gift Card Redeeming Instructions for Server:
- Bring up guest check.
- Hit Close button in bottom left.
- When you get to the payment screen, select New GC.
- This will bring up a screen that has the amount of the check listed in the Amount field. Hit Ok and that goes to the Card Number field.
- Now is the time to scan the barcode or manually enter in the 19 digit gift card number.
- Enter in the 4 digit pin. This will take from the card the amount listed on the check.
- If amount on the card is greater than the total check, there will be $ left and that should print on the receipt, otherwise the card funds are exhausted.
- Redeemable only in U.S. Texas Roadhouse restaurants.
- Not valid for internet purchases.
- No fees.
- No expiration date.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Not redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
- If you would like complete terms or questions, you can visit www.texasroadhouse.com.
- Armadillo, Inc. or its successor or designee is the card issuer and sole obligor to the cardholder.
- Another party may be substituted as the card issuer and sole obligor without card holder's consent.
- Purchase, use, or acceptance of the card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- For Balance Inquiries: Please call 1-800-964-0111.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Texas Roadhouse gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Texas Roadhouse gift card code.