Uber Gift Card
Rating: 1 - 1 reviews
Pay on Uber with Crypto. Buy Uber Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
🇩🇪 This gift code may only work in Germany
Once added to your Uber Money* account your Uber card will also work with Uber Eats
Instant, Private, Safe
Depending on our provider, you might receive a gift card or a voucher. The key differences are:
- Gift Cards add funds to your Wallet, while vouchers are a separate payment method altogether. These funds do not get applied to your Uber Wallet.
- The Vouchers always get used first as a payment method. If you apply a voucher, this will get used by default, rather than other payment methods you have enabled.
- The Vouchers are only supported on Mobile at the moment. The desktop mode currently doesn't support vouchers.
- The Vouchers are applied to your account by following a link. This should be done on mobile. It can be done on a computer if you are already logged into your account, although the balance may not be viewable until you check on mobile.
To redeem a gift card In the Uber app:
- - Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app..
- - If you have not scanned your credit card when you first logged into your account, in order to be able to redeem the gift card, verify the payment independently in your account under payment options..
- - Tap the menu icon and select Wallet. - Tap Add Payment Method or Redeem Gift Card..
- - Then tap Gift Card..
- - Enter your PIN/gift code (with no spaces)..
- - Tap Add.
does not work2023-01-18
I’ve sent this to my brother as a gift. He claimed it immediately which worked, but after 3 months he checked his Uber cash balance and it’s 0.00, so I guess this gift card expires EARLIER than the announced 6 months. And a gift card balance that expires after 6 months already is a joke. This is a review goes against UBER (not Bitrefill) btw.
* NOTE: Uber may ask users of certain products to submit documents or other information confirming their identity You can read more about that here: https://tinyurl.com/2en9cfm8
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Uber does not accept crypto but Bitrefill provides a workaround by allowing you to purchase an Uber gift card with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. This gift card can then be used to make purchases at Uber.
You can easily convert your Bitcoins or crypto to a digital Uber gift card.
- Enter the amount you want the Uber gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber gift card code.
Once you have purchased an Uber gift card at Bitrefill, it will be emailed to you almost instantly. Or you can redeem the gift card directly from the checkout page.
Some great gift cards that people in Germany usually buy are Airbnb, lastminute.com, Hotels.com, Flightgift EUR and Share Now. You can find a lot more options by visiting the gift card section.
If you have a question that's not answered here, you can visit our help center and we'll be happy to assist you.