PlayStation Store Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 1 reviews
Playstation store is your passport to all your favorite Playstation games. With Bitrefill's Playstation store gift card, you can purchase or give the gift of games and media content for your Playstation gaming console with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Easily buy funds for PlayStation®Network! A Playstation top up Gift Card can be used through the PlayStation®Store to purchase downloadable games, special game add-ons, full length movies, TV shows plus loads more content that is compatible with a PS4, PS3 or PS Vita.
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account.
- Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
- On PlayStation®Store, select 'Redeem Codes' at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select 'Continue' on the dialog box.
- Select 'Continue' to complete code redemption.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the PlayStation Store gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your PlayStation Store gift card code.