Uber Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 2 reviews
Buy Uber gift cards with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and altcoins. Bitrefill's Uber gift cards allow you to add credit to your Uber account balance to hail a ride anytime to anywhere, or save some money by sharing a ride.
This Uber credit cannot be used outside of Australia
Instant, Private, Safe
* This gift card will expire three years from the date of activation.
* Upon expiration, unused funds will not be refunded or credited.
* This card is redeemable via the Uber or Uber Eats app within Australia in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
* The card is non-reloadable and cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or replaced, except as required by law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
* No change will be given.
* You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber or Uber Eats app.
* Lost or stolen cards will not be refunded or replaced, so treat this card like cash.
* This card is issued by Uber Pacific Pty Ltd. For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-au.
NOTE: Uber may ask users of certain products to submit documents or other information confirming their identity You can read more about that here: https://tinyurl.com/2en9cfm8
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Uber gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber gift card code.