Decathlon Gift Card
Pay on Decathlon with Crypto. Buy Decathlon Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
During one transaction in a Decathlon stationary store, the Customer may redeem up to 10 Gift Cards, and during one transaction at decathlon.pl - up to 3 Gift Cards.
- Payments by Gift Card in the online store decathlon.pl cannot be combined with a package on delivery, loyalty e-coupon or traditional transfer.
- The card is accepted in all brick-and-mortar stores where Decathlon operates in Poland. The card is also accepted for online purchases at www.decathlon.pl. If the purchase made by the customer does not use up the entire amount on the gift card, the remaining funds on the gift card will be available to the customer for subsequent purchases until the amount on the gift card is exhausted or until it expires.
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash, and the change is not possible if the value of the purchase of goods is less than the value of the gift card. It is not possible to issue a duplicate card if it is lost, stolen or expires. The Customer can check the expiration date of the Gift Card at https://www.decathlon.pl/services/giftcard/balance. Once a Gift Card has expired, it cannot be redeemed and any funds left on the Gift Card cannot be withdrawn.
- The customer can pay with the Gift Card the entire price of the purchased goods or its part, and pay the rest in cash or with a payment card. In the case of transactions in the decathlon.pl online store, the customer can pay the remaining amount by credit card, debit card or online transfer. In the event of a positive consideration of a possible return or complaint of goods purchased by the Customer using the Gift Card, Decathlon will refund the Customer the amount paid in the online store in the form of a promotional code equal to the value of the amount used from the Gift Card used to purchase the returned goods - the amount will be refunded within 7 days from the date of returning the goods or accepting the complaint, and the promotional code will be available only in the decathlon.pl online store.
- In the event of a positive consideration of a possible return or complaint of goods purchased by the Customer using the Gift Card, Decathlon will refund the Customer the amount paid in the stationary store, issuing the Customer with a new Gift Card with a value equal to the price of the returned goods. Additional payments for cash or card transactions will be refunded in the same manner, according to the source of payment.
- In the event of problems related to the implementation of Gift Cards, return or complaint of purchased goods, the Customer has the right to submit a complaint to the Decathlon store where he made the purchase or via the Decathlon e-mail address: Kartapodarunkowa@decathlon.com More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels
All details are available at: https://kartapodarunkowadlabiznesu.decathlon.pl/terms-conditions
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Decathlon gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Decathlon gift card code.