Bitrefill Balance Card (EUR) Gift Card
Rating: 4.6 - 5 reviews
This product is unavailable. We are currently working on a new, improved Bitrefill Gift Card
Instant, Private, Safe
Introducing the Bitrefill Balance Card, a EUR denominated gift card, which can be spent on any of our digital vouchers or mobile refills, from anywhere in the world, instantly.
Bitrefill Balance Cards let you easily give the gift of Bitrefil, or top up your own balance with a prepaid EUR credit which never expires, which you can spend on over 2000 brands, products, and services in 170 countries.
- Use Bitcoin (or any of the other popular cryptocurrencies we accept) to purchase a Bitrefill Balance Card (EUR), which will provide you with a prepaid fiat credit.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you can create a Bitrefill account or log in to your existing account, to redeem your Bitrefill Balance Card (EUR).
- Once redeemed, you’ll see the amount credited to your balance in the denomination of your Gift Card, this credit never expires. You can now spend it on digital vouchers product offered in our catalog*.
- Create a Bitrefill account or log in to your existing account, to redeem your Bitrefill Balance Card (EUR).
- Once redeemed, you’ll see the amount credited to your balance in the denomination of your Gift Card, this credit never expires.
- You can now spend it on digital vouchers products offered in our catalog*.
*The Bitrefill Terms and Conditions apply, see here.
The Bitrefill Balance Cards are closed-loop prepaid instruments that allow a Customer to exclusively acquire goods or services sold on Bitrefill.
Bitrefill Balance Cards are sold exclusively by Bitrefill and authorized resellers, can be denominated in USD or in EUR, and may not be used to buy other Bitrefill Balance Cards, either of the same or of a different denomination.
If the value of a Bitrefill Balance Card is not enough to cover the order, the difference must be paid using any of the other accepted payment methods, or of an additional Bitrefill Balance Card.
The value of Bitrefill Balance Cards will not in any case be reimbursed, paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest.
The Bitrefill Balance Cards can be applied to the corresponding Bitrefill Balance(denominated in USD or EUR, depending on the Bitrefill Balance Card being redeemed) or maybe redeemable directly while concluding a purchase. This balance is non-refundable and may only be redeemed to acquire goods or services exclusively on Bitrefill.
The Bitrefill Balance Cards have no expiration date and may be applied towards the Customer Bitrefill Balance at any time.
Limitations of use.
Each Bitrefill Balance Card can represent a credit of up to 1,500.00 EUR, or 2,000.00 USD at the time of sale.
A Customer may not have, at any point, Bitrefill Balances, in aggregate, exceeding 10,000.00 USD. If, due to currency value fluctuating, a Balance surpasses such amount, the Customer will be asked to either spend the exceeding amount or provide necessary KYC information. If the Customer refuses, the Company reserves the right to deduct up to 2,000.00 USD from any of the Customer’s Bitrefill Balance and issue to the Customer’s registered email, a Bitrefill Balance Card in that amount.
You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your Bitrefill Balance Card following delivery. If you destroy or lose your Bitrefill Balance Card, or your Bitrefill Balance Card is stolen or used by someone else (with or without your permission), the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result.
Certain Products, including products that allow for redemption in cryptocurrency, cannot be purchased by Bitrefill Gif Cards or the balances related thereto.
*Read the full the Bitrefill Terms and Conditions here.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs