Whole Foods Gift Card
Rating: 4.9 - 7 reviews
Whole Foods is one of the most popular upscale health foods grocers in the US. Thanks to Bitrefill's Whole Foods gift card, you can now buy your groceries with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Whole Foods Market is the leader in natural and organic foods in the US and maintains high-quality standards that prohibit hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and sweeteners. As the world’s healthiest grocery store, they have more than 500 locations across the US, Canada, and UK.
- Organic produce: Purchase a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Healthy groceries: Shop for natural pantry staples and specialty foods.
- Natural body care: Choose from safer personal and home-care products.
- Sustainable seafood: Enjoy a selection that prioritises animal welfare.
Using a Whole Foods Market gift card from Bitrefill offers the convenience of paying with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies. This digital gift card ensures instant delivery of the code that can be redeemed at any Whole Foods Market location in the US and Canada. You can easily check the card balance online at any time, making it a practical and delicious gift option for anyone craving healthful options.
- Online. Visit the Gift Cards section of our website. Then, under “Manage Your Gift Cards,” enter your card number and card PIN.
- On the phone. Call 1-866-936-2255.
- In-store. Ask a team member at checkout for help or visit the customer service desk.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs