Uber Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 11 reviews
This gift card is redeemable on the e-commerce platform & at the physical store
Pay Uber with Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and altcoins. With Bitcoin Uber gift cards, you can add credit to your Uber balance to welcome a ride anytime, anywhere, or save money by sharing a ride. This Uber credit can't be used outside the United States.
This gift code works on Uber in the following countries: 🇺🇸USA, 🇪🇨Ecuador, 🇸🇻El Salvador +
A credit or debit card is needed to create an Uber account
Instant, Private, Safe
Get a reliable ride in minutes with the Uber app. 24/7 Safe Pickups Low-cost and Premium Options Ratings Ensure Premium Quality Cashless Payment
- Go to the Payment section in the Uber app
- Tap Add Payment Method and select Gift Card
- Enter Gift Code
Giftcard was purchased and plugged into the Uber app in less than 5 minutes. Was super useful for a $100+ Uber ride out of NYC. *Uber still charged an "authorization charge" or something like that to my main credit card but it was credited back in a few days.
Pago inmediato y seguro mediante Chivo Wallet. Codigo utilizado en El Salvador.
this gift card is invlid i cant this in my account
Received the code in less than a minute and redeemed it without any issues!
Uber cash works with both Uber and UberEats. Thank you for a great transaction
Quick service, has helped me out of a bind on a couple occasions. It costs a little more than paxful or buying at the store but ita super convienent
Great! The website shows the code after one litecoin confirmation.
Super easy and customizable! Aaaaand has lightning network support! Absolutely love Bitrefill!
By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- This card is redeemable via the Uber®️ app within the U.S. in cities where Uber is available.
- The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber app.
- The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use.
- Depending on the state of purchase, this card is issued by Bancorp Card Services, Inc. or The Bancorp Bank.
- For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Uber does not accept crypto but Bitrefill provides a workaround by allowing you to purchase an Uber gift card with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. This gift card can then be used to make purchases at Uber.
You can easily convert your Bitcoins or crypto to a digital Uber gift card.
- Enter the amount you want the Uber gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber gift card code.
Once you have purchased an Uber gift card at Bitrefill, it will be emailed to you almost instantly. Or you can redeem the gift card directly from the checkout page.
Some great gift cards that people in USA usually buy are Airbnb, Hotels.com, Delta Airlines, Chevron and Texaco and Southwest Airlines. You can find a lot more options by visiting the gift card section.
If you have a question that's not answered here, you can visit our help center and we'll be happy to assist you.