Uber Gift Card
Rating: 4.9 - 14 reviews
Pay Uber with Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and altcoins. With Bitcoin Uber gift cards, you can add credit to your Uber balance to welcome a ride anytime, anywhere, or save money by sharing a ride. This Uber credit can't be used outside the United States.
A credit or debit card is needed to create an Uber account
Instant, Private, Safe
The Uber and Uber Eats apps connect you to a reliable ride in minutes and hundreds of your favorite local restaurants.
Order the food you love, delivered to your door.
Gift Uber rides to the people you care about, or add value to your Uber account
- Go to the Payment section in the Uber app
- Tap Add Payment Method and select Gift Card
- Enter Gift Code
By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- This card is redeemable via the Uber®️ app within the U.S. in cities where Uber is available.
- The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber app.
- The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use.
- Depending on the state of purchase, this card is issued by Bancorp Card Services, Inc. or The Bancorp Bank.
- For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs