Amazon.com Gift Card
Rating: 4.8 - 222 reviews
Pay on Amazon with Crypto. Buy Amazon.com Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, Tether, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Dash. Shop from Amazon.com's millions of items, delivered straight to your door.
The redeeming Amazon.com account is required to have a second payment method added (Credit cards/Bank accounts) and a verified USA address.
Instant, Private, Safe
Convert your Crypto or Bitcoin (BTC) to Amazon.com Gift Cards & live on crypto!
Use your Amazon.com Gift Card towards Clothes, Food, Books, Electronics, Music, and more. The Amazon.com website is the place to find and discover almost anything you want to buy online at a great price.Important
Amazon.com's anti-fraud process locks cards and accounts if they suspect their terms are broken, the most common reason is being outside of the USA and/or using a VPN, but there are others like: reselling/dropshipping, adding a gift card on a brand new account with no other payment methods added, adding excessive amount of high denomination gift cards in a short time period, and others.
Bitrefill is not affiliated or sponsored by Amazon in any way. Amazon's Terms and Conditions for the Amazon US Gift Card apply and can be found below under "Terms and Conditions"
- IMPORTANT. The redeeming Amazon.com account is required to have a second payment method added (Credit cards/Bank accounts) and a verified USA address.
- After you receive your Amazon.com Gift Card code, you'll need to login to your Amazon.com account.
- Click "Apply a Gift Card to Your Account."
- Next, you'll need to enter your Amazon.com Gift Card code and click "Apply to your balance".
Amazon Balance and Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Amazon Gift Card Restrictions and Prohibited Activities
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Amazon.com gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Amazon.com gift card code.