Domino's Gift Card
Rating: 4.8 - 10 reviews
Bitrefill's Domino's Pizza gift card lets you order your next pizza and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Perfect for someone who loves Pizza, Wings, Oven-Baked Sandwiches or…you decide.
- Valid at over 5,000 Domino’s U.S. locations
- Redeem at dominos.com by entering the Gift Card code/PIN when checking out; can also be used over the phone by providing the Gift Card code/PIN to the CSR or print & bring the eGift Card with code/PIN for use in-store.
When paying for your purchase at www.dominos.com, on the checkout page, enter the 19-digit gift card number and 4-digit PIN.
Simply provide your gift card number and PIN as a form of payment.
Simply take your gift card with you to any Domino’s® store.
Domino’s IP Holder LLC. Domino’s®, Domino’s Pizza® and the modular logo are registered trademarks of Domino’s IP Holder LLC.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Domino's gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Domino's gift card code.