Xbox Gift Card
Bitrefill's Xbox gift card lets you purchase Xbox games and content and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
You can use more than one card per purchase. This card can only be used once.
Instant, Private, Safe
Get an Xbox gift card for games and entertainment on Xbox One, Xbox 360, other select Microsoft online stores, and Windows Phone 8. Buy the latest games, map packs, music, movies, TV shows and more.* And on Xbox One, buy and download full blockbuster games the day they hit retail shelves. Great as a gift, allowance, or credit card alternative.
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you're signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code.
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts.
Xbox Terms and Conditions can be found at the following link:
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Xbox gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Xbox gift card code.