Tasteless Food Group Gift Card
Pay on Tasteless Food Group with Crypto. Buy Tasteless Food Group Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
2. Go to their participating location. Check locations on https://giftaway.ph/card/tastelessfoodgroup#locations.
3. Present the code to the manager for validation – enjoy your gift!
2. For The Grid, the E-gift card is valid for dine-in and takeout only.
3. Each E-gift card has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item.
4. For in-store redemption, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
5. The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the E-gift card amount and validity. He/she will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
6. Multiple E-gift card codes may be used for in-store transactions.
7. For online redemption, the E-gift card can be used at the checkout page of tasteless.ph except for The Grid. Only one (1) E-gift card code is allowed per checkout.
8. The E-gift card is for one-time use only. If the total value of E-gift card is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the E-gift card amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
9. The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the E-gift card code.
10. The E-gift card may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The E-gift card may be subject to other terms and/or conditions of tasteless.ph.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs