Nintendo eShop Gift Card
Bitrefill's Nintendo eShop gift card lets you get all the hottest new nintendo games and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
- A Nintendo Account is required to redeem download codes online.
- If you are redeeming a download code on a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, you must also link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- If redeeming a download code for Nintendo Switch content, you must first access the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch using your Nintendo Account at least once.
- On Nintendo 3DS, download codes for in-game DLC and Themes cannot be redeemed online.
- In-game DLC must be redeemed within the specific Nintendo 3DS game.
- Theme download codes must be redeemed in the Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS.
- Using a browser, visit ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select Sign in again.
- If you are already signed in, review the user name in the top-right corner to confirm you are signed in with the correct Nintendo Account
- Enter your 16-digit download code and then select, Next Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select Redeem to complete the process.
- A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address registered to your Nintendo Account once this process is completed.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Nintendo eShop gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nintendo eShop gift card code.