Airbnb Gift Card
Pay Airbnb with Crypto today. Airbnb is disrupting the hotels and lodging industry by letting property owners and guests come to an arrangement directly. Bitrefill's Airbnb gift card lets you book your next Airbnb with Bitcoin, Binance Pay, USDTM, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Gift cards can only be redeemed and used worldwide by Austria residents with an Austria-based payment method on https://www.airbnb.at/gift/redeem. Gift Cards can not be applied to long term reservations of 28 nights or longer & Airbnb may limit users from redeeming more than 9 gift cards per day.
Instant, Private, Safe
* Enter the Card Number and PIN when prompted
* Your credit will be applied to your account
* Funds do not expire.
* No fees apply to purchase/activation of Card.
* Redeemable for merchandise and services on https://www.airbnb.at/gift/redeem/ only.
* Cards can’t be redeemed for cash except as required by law.
* Not valid as payment on credit account or for gratuities.
* Treat this Card as cash.
* If your purchase exceeds the unused balance of the Card, you must pay the excess at the time of purchase using another payment method.
* Gift cards can only be redeemed and used worldwide by Austria residents with an Austria-based payment method.
* Gift Cards can not be applied to long term reservations of 28 nights or longer
* Airbnb may limit users from redeeming more than 9 gift cards per day.
* Lost, stolen, or damaged Cards may be replaced at the Issuer’s election, if at all, only with Card purchase receipt and Card number, and then only for the Card’s remaining value.
* Issued by Airbnb Payments, Inc.
* For Card and balance info, call +44 2033181111 (English) or +49 30 30 80 83 80 (German), or sign in to your Airbnb account.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs