Spotify NZ Gift Card
Pay on Spotify NZ with Crypto. Buy Spotify NZ Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment – on your phone, computer, tablet, and more. There are millions of tracks on Spotify. So, whether you’re working out, partying, or relaxing, the right music is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you. What’s on Spotify?
- There are millions of songs on Spotify. Play your favorites, discover new tracks, and build the perfect collection.
- You’ll find ready-made playlists created by music fans and experts to match your mood.
- Hear this week’s latest singles and albums, and check out what’s hot in the Top 50.
Redeemable only for full-price standalone Premium subscription months via spotify.com and cannot be redeemed for discounted or group subscriptions.
- Redeemable only for full-price standalone Premium subscription months via spotify.com and cannot be redeemed for discounted or group subscriptions.
- It cannot be redeemed for cash or credit or returned or resold (except where required by law).
- You must have or register for a Spotify account, and you must be 13+ and reside in the country of purchase.
- Single-use; the full face value for an individual account is deducted at redemption, and no incremental redemption is permitted.
- Spotify is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost, stolen, or unauthorized use.
- Provided by Spotify AB, registration number 556786-5729.
- Must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase, after which the PIN will expire.
- Full terms apply, visit www.spotify.com/gift-card
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs