Nintendo eShop Gift Card
Bitrefill's Nintendo eShop gift card lets you get all the hottest new Nintendo games, subscribe to Switch Online, and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, USDC, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Unleash the possibilities in your Nintendo Switch with Bitrefill's Nintendo eShop gift card. This versatile digital key serves as your entry point to the universe of Nintendo:
- Games: Access a vast range of games from top franchises like Zelda, Mario Brothers, and Pokemon, along with blockbuster new releases and indie titles.
- Demos and Trailers: Get a sneak peek into your future gaming adventures with numerous game demos and trailers available to view and try out.
- Nintendo Switch Online: Gain the ability to unlock the Nintendo Switch Online subscription service, which offers extended multiplayer, a growing catalog of classic Nintendo games, and exclusive discounts.
- Add-On Content: Enjoy exclusive add-ons, in-game currency, DLCs, and themes to augment your gaming experience.
Simplify your gaming purchases with Bitrefill. Purchase your Nintendo eShop gift card using diverse cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, Tether, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and more.
- Redeem through your browser here: ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch system
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu
- Select the account you want to use
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen
- Enter the 16-character download code
kan kun løses inn i sin fulle verdi, for samme valuta som er brukt til å kjøpe koden.
kan ikke videreselges, byttes, refunderes eller på annen måte løses inn i kontanter.
vil ikke bli erstattet av Nintendo eller forhandler hvis mistet, stjålet eller på annen måte brukt. Utstedt av Nintendo of Europe GmbH.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs