Nike Gift Card
Bitrefill Nike gift cards let you buy all your favorite Nike sneakers and athletic apparel with Bitcoin, Lightning Network, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. Shop with your favorite cryptocurrency at NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores, NikeStore locations and at Nike.com and NIKEiD.com
Instant, Private, Safe
- Check the box next to "Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?" in the Payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click "APPLY." (You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card, or in the email for a digital gift card.)
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
By using your Nike.com Gift Card, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, so we recommend that you read them carefully. These conditions are governed by the law of the country where you live.
You can purchase gift cards online at Nike.com in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain , Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Gift cards are also available for purchase at all Nike stores in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom.
If you want to buy gift certificates in larger quantities for your employees, visit nikeforbusiness.com for more information about our eGift program.
Once your order is approved, gift cards purchased on Nike.com for postal delivery will be sent free of charge. Gift cards purchased on Nike.com for delivery via email will be sent to the email address provided when ordering.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Nike gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nike gift card code.