Google Play Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 1 reviews
Pay on Google Play with Crypto. Buy Google Play Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app. Tap the menu icon and select Redeem. On your laptop, go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter gift code.
- Start shopping! Your gift code value will be added to your Google Play balance.
Can only be used for purchases of Google Play credits. Usable for eligible items on Google Play only. Not usable for hardware and certain subscriptions. Other Limits may apply. No fees or expiration apply to card. Unless required by law, card is not redeemable for cash or other cards; not reloadable; cannot be combined with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account, resold, exchanged or transferred for value. User responsible for loss of card.
For help or to view Google Play card balance, visit the gift card support page .
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Google Play gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Google Play gift card code.