PDS Mastercard GBP Gift Card
Rating: 3.3 - 4 reviews
Pay on PDS Mastercard GBP with Crypto. Buy PDS Mastercard GBP Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
- Redeem your token at https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
- The redemption site will open and ask you to provide your name, address, and email to be associated with your Prepaid Card. Sometimes, if prepaid solutions cannot verify your information, they will ask for additional data.
- Select a Virtual Prepaid Mastercard, ready for immediate use online or over the phone anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Or, if available, choose a Physical Prepaid Mastercard, to be mailed to you (shipping and handling fee of USD 3.00 applies).
Welcome to Onbe! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Onbe websites ( www.onbe.com, www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com, www.prepaidcardstatus.com, www.northlane.com and any other site which may link back to these Terms, hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”), any Onbe mobile application (the “App” and together with the Site, the “Platform”), any Payment Program (the “Program”) and any features, content, products and other services offered by Onbe (collectively, the “Services”).
Please read these terms carefully. By visiting our Platform and/or by using the Services, you agree to be bound fully and unconditionally by these Terms and decisions of the Program Sponsor (the “Sponsor”), which is the entity that marketed and/or distributed a “Payment”, including a digital token, card number, security code, payment code, or reward code. The Terms and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. You may not participate in the Program or use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms, including for any business reason or as may be required to comply with applicable laws, by posting updates and/or changes here. You are encouraged to review these Terms each time you use the Services because your use of the Services after the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
ELIGIBILITY The Program is open only to recipients who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and are considered authorized participants in this Program (each, a 'Participant'). The Program is not open to the general public. Receiving a Payment is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited by law.
TIMING Timing varies by Program Sponsor. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Program. All Payments are subject to verification and validation by the Sponsor before any funds can be accessed. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, expired, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations and/or redemptions, or for Payments that are deactivated or non-redeemable due to fraud, suspected fraud, or non-compliance with Program rules and regulations. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or redemption, the Participant’s Sponsor will make the final determination. All potential Payment recipients are subject to verification by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A Participant will not receive a Payment or may be unable to use a Payment, even if the Program should so indicate, unless and until the Participant’s eligibility has been verified. The Sponsor will not be held liable for a Participant’s ineligibility or non-compliance with these Terms.
PAYMENT DETERMINATION All potential Payment recipients must comply with these Terms, and all Payments are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Program are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Payments may not be sold or transferred and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Payment or Payment product option, in whole or in part, in the event that all or any component of a Payment or Payment product option is unavailable. Payment recipients are responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable taxes and fees associated with Payment receipt and/or use. Payments are subject to verification of eligibility. If due to printing, production, technical, or other errors, more value of a specified level is claimed than intended, the intended Payment value will be determined by the Sponsor according to the Program Rules.
PERSONAL INFORMATION Personal Information collected is governed by our Privacy Notice.
UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT You agree not to:
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Platform, Program, and/or Services or to Onbe’s servers, systems, network, or data;
- Make available any content that is harmful to children;
- Threaten, abuse, harass, intimidate, defame, insult, harm, slander, disparage, invade another’s privacy, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- Violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- Solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or forge or manipulate any identifiers or headers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Platform, Program, and/or Services;
- Infringe upon or violate Onbe’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- Make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs, or content designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Platform, Program, and/or Services or affect other users; or
- Interfere with or disrupt the Platform, Program, and/or Services or servers, systems, or networks connected to the Platform, Program, and/or Services in any way.
On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Onbe reserves the right but shall have no obligation, to assess whether the Terms were complied with and may take action as necessary.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY By receiving a Payment, a recipient agrees to release the Sponsor, Program service providers, and their respective parent company, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns (collectively, the 'Released Parties') from any liability in connection with the Payment or this Program. The Sponsor reserves the right to change, limit, amend, or cancel the Program, Payments, and product options at any time, and to extend or amend the ending date of the Program or expiration date of the Payments and change requirements to earn or exchange Payments for products. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Program should computer viruses, 'bugs', unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or conduct of the Program. In such an event, the Sponsor will post a notice on the Program website as soon as practical. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, including any injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Program. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled, or deleted computer or network transmissions. By receipt of any Payment, each Payment recipient agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Program or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Payment awarded in connection with the Program, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs