Uber Eats Gift Card
Rating: 1 - 1 reviews
Pay on Uber Eats with Crypto. Buy Uber Eats Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
This is an Uber Eats Voucher, and not a Gift Card. The key differences are:
- Gift Cards add funds to your Wallet, while vouchers are a separate payment method altogether. These funds do not get applied to your Uber Wallet.
- The Vouchers always get used first as a payment method. If you apply a voucher, this will get used by default, rather than other payment methods you have enabled.
- The Vouchers are only supported on Mobile at the moment. The desktop mode currently doesn't support vouchers.
- The Vouchers are applied to your account by following a link. This should be done on mobile. It can be done on a computer if you are already logged into your account, although the balance may not be viewable until you check on mobile.
2. Click on the link to activate the voucher
3. You will be redirected to the Uber App/ Uber Web Page
4. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in to your Uber Account
5. Once logged in, the voucher will get automatically added under Wallets -> Vouchers
6. If you do not see it, go to your Wallet in the Vouchers section and add the code manually (11 characters at the end of the URL contained in the mail your received)
You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use the vouhcer with the Uber app if the balance from the vouhcer is not sufficient to cover the price of your service.
Limits may apply to your redemption of or spend using the vouhcer.
No fees apply to the vouhcer.
Vouhcers have the expiry shown on the voucher (if applicable).
This vouhcer is redeemable via the Uber app within Dominican Republic in cities where Uber is available.
For full terms and conditions and detailed list of Uber Policies visit: https://www.uber.com/legal/en/
Max. ONE voucher can be purchased and only ONE voucher can be redeemed per user at a time.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Uber Eats gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber Eats gift card code.