Uber Eats Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 3 reviews
Pay on Uber Eats with Crypto. Buy Uber Eats Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
🇳🇿 This gift code may only work in New Zealand
This is an Uber Eats Voucher, and not a Gift Card. Please read the product's description below to understand the difference.
Instant, Private, Safe
This is an Uber Eats Voucher, and not a Gift Card. The key differences are:
- Gift Cards add funds to your Wallet, while vouchers are a separate payment method altogether. These funds do not get applied to your Uber Wallet.
- The Vouchers always get used first as a payment method. If you apply a voucher, this will get used by default, rather than other payment methods you have enabled.
- The Vouchers are only supported on Mobile at the moment. The desktop mode currently doesn't support vouchers.
- The Vouchers are applied to your account by following a link. This should be done on mobile. It can be done on a computer if you are already logged into your account, although the balance may not be viewable until you check on mobile.
Worked like a treat, I had my voucher amount in my mobile wallet within minutes. I used DASH, ftw!
Works smoothly however you can't tip with voucher cash kep that in mind
I was hoping for a site that would do NZ uber eats for crypto and honestly it took like 5mins max once the payment is confirmed thanks was easy as will be back <3
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Uber Eats does not accept crypto but Bitrefill provides a workaround by allowing you to purchase an Uber Eats gift card with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. This gift card can then be used to make purchases at Uber Eats.
You can easily convert your Bitcoins or crypto to a digital Uber Eats gift card.
- Enter the amount you want the Uber Eats gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber Eats gift card code.
Once you have purchased an Uber Eats gift card at Bitrefill, it will be emailed to you almost instantly. Or you can redeem the gift card directly from the checkout page.
You can find a lot more options by visiting the gift card section.
If you have a question that's not answered here, you can visit our help center and we'll be happy to assist you.