Tradeline Gift Card
Bitrefill's Tradeline gift card lets you shop and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and USDT.
Instant, Private, Safe
We are your destination for everything Apple, we are passionate about the services we offer and the brand we have embodied locally.
Over the years we have grown both in size and experience. Today with 21 stores, we not only offer our customers a variety of services, but we provide them an outstanding customer experience delivered by our local Apple Experts.
Whether you wish to purchase a Mac in easy instalments plans, upgrade your iPhone for a new one, maximise on accessories for any Apple product, attend a workshop on features you’re interested in or request a one-to-one training from one of our experienced and knowledgable Sales Team, Tradeline will provide with what you need in a friendly environment, conveniently located near you.
From hardware to software, iPhones, iMacs, MacBook, iPads and the like – our selection of Apple products is full, complete, comprahensive and complemented by a number of products which best suit your needs alongside, such as: Bose, JBL, iHealth, Beats By Dr. Dre, Tech21, Griffin, incase, and Black Magic Design.
- Only redeemable at Tradeline stores in EGYPT.
- Gift Card has no value unless activated.
- Valid for 6 months from date of activation.
- Cannot be returned or refunded and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- If misplaced Tradeline and MyList cannot block/cancel the card, and will not be responsible for any transactions on lost/stolen card.
2. This gift card is redeemable in any Tradeline store within Egypt
3. Lost, stolen, or expired Vouchers or Cards after successful delivery will not be replaced or refunded.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs