The Butcher Shop and Grill Gift Card
Bitrefill's The Butcher Shop and Grill gift card lets you dine and pay with Bitcoin and crypto.
Instant, Private, Safe
2. To purchase items from any AZADEA stores (except Kiko Milano), Qanz powered by MyList card must be converted into a Qanz Gift Card.
3. To redeem your Qanz Card powered by MYLIST, go to any AZADEA’s F&A stores (except Kiko Milano) with a printed copy or show this email to the cashier. Click here: https://www.qanzcard.com/english/qanzcard
4. This code is valid for 12 months for redemption. After this period, this code will be invalid
5. MyList reserves the right to cancel the code if such action is deemed necessary. If so, a replacement gift card of equivalent value will be offered unless fraud is suspected. The gift card remains MYLIST property
6. Should the brand or retailer mentioned on the gift card is no longer operating for any reason or not in partnership with MyList or any company affiliated with MyList,
7. MyList reserves the right to exchange the card against a MyList gift card or any other gift card for an equivalent value. No cash or points refund is allowed
8. MyList reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of the MyList gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights.
9. Receipt and use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully
10. If Qanz Card is misplaced or stollen, AZADEA and MYLIST cannot block/cancel the card, and will not be responsible for any transactions.
11. Post conversion, Qanz Gift Card terms & conditions apply. To view its complete terms & conditions, click here: https://www.qanzcard.com/english/qanzcard
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs