PlayStation Store Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 6 reviews
Playstation Network is the multiplatform online gaming community and social network for Playstation. With Bitrefill's Playstation Network gift card you can now use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin to credit your PSN account.
Instant, Private, Safe
- Go to [PlayStation Store] > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > [Redeem Codes].
- Carefully enter the code and select [Redeem].
- The credit or content is now applied to your account.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the PlayStation Store gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your PlayStation Store gift card code.