Google Play Gift Card
Rating: 4.6 - 12 reviews
Buy Google Play gift cards with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Google Play gift cards can be used to purchase mobile apps and games like Minecraft and Candy Crush. Use Bitcoin to pay for app subscriptions like Tinder, Netflix, and Google services like Google cloud storage, music, and movies.
Instant, Private, Safe
Power up in over 1M Android apps and games on Google Play, the world's largest mobile gaming platform. Use a Google Play gift code to go further in your favorite games like Clash Royale or Pokemon Go or redeem your code for the latest apps, movies, music, books, and more. There’s no credit card required, and balances never expire. Treat yourself or give the gift of Play today.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app. Tap the menu icon and select Redeem. On your laptop, go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter gift code.
- Start shopping! Your gift code value will be added to your Google Play balance.
Can only be used for purchases of Google Play credits. Usable for eligible items on Google Play only. Not usable for hardware and certain subscriptions. Other Limits may apply. No fees or expiration apply to card. Unless required by law, card is not redeemable for cash or other cards; not reloadable; cannot be combined with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account, resold, exchanged or transferred for value. User responsible for loss of card.
For help or to view Google Play card balance, visit support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Google Play gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Google Play gift card code.