Eurostar Europe Gift Card
Pay on Eurostar Europe with Crypto. Buy Eurostar Europe Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
Having issues? Here are some tips:
- Enter your 9 or 16 character e-voucher code at checkout.
- Your e-voucher code can be found on the e-voucher email we sent you.
- If you have an 8 character e-voucher code, please add a 0 at the beginning of the number when entering it at checkout.
- You can use multiple e-vouchers towards a new booking.
- If the value of your new booking is greater than the value of your e-voucher, you will need to pay the difference.
- Any name can go on your new booking, but must be made by the person named on the e-voucher.
- The currency of your booking needs to be the same as the currency of your e-voucher.
- The expiry date of your e-voucher is the deadline for redeeming it. But you can use your e-voucher to pay for a trip taking place after this date.
- After booking, any remaining value will stay on the e-voucher to be used before its expiry date (this cannot be refunded). You will receive an email to confirm the remaining balance.
- It's not possible to use e-voucher towards the cost of an exchange or upgrade.
- E-vouchers are valid for one calendar year from the date of purchase.
- E-vouchers may only be redeemed at eurostar.com.
- E-vouchers may be redeemed against any train, hotel or train+hotel booking for any value.
- For train only bookings customers can use more than one e-voucher per transaction.
- For train+hotel and hotel bookings, only one e-voucher is able to be used per transaction and not in conjunction with any other promotional code.
- Any remaining balance on an e-voucher will not be reimbursed to the customer.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs