QEEQ Car Rental Gift Card
Road tripping around the world? QEEQ is your best travel companion that provides you super value car rental deals over 800 car rental agencies in more than 200 countries. QEEQ Car Rental gift card lets you book your next rental car with Bitcoin, Lightning, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. Instant email delivery. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
QEEQ Car Rental helps you compare the car rentals from the well-known brands like Hertz, Avis, Sixt, Europcar, to the best value local agencies like Ace, Fox, Routes, Right Cars and many more! Plan your next road trip with QEEQ on crypto, redeem the gift card as easily as using a coupon, get the price off instantly before you pay.
Any questions? Contact us via live chat or email@example.com.
*QEEQ Car Rental gift card can only be used at car rental that accepts online payment.
- Sign in or register at qeeq.com/partner/code/redeem
- Redeem the gift code with your account.
- Search car rental, select your ideal rental, apply the code at "Coupons/Code" before you pay.
- Only one gift code can be redeemed per prepaid car rental booking and no change is available.
1. The gift code can only be redeemed at https://www.qeeq.com/partner/code/redeem with a registered QEEQ account and cannot be revoked or refunded after redemption.
2. The gift code will be valid for 5 years after the redemption with your QEEQ account.
3. The gift code can be only used in prepaid car rental bookings.
4. The gift code can be only used once and no remaining cash value (if any) available for next purchase.
5. The gift code can not be used with QEEQ Diamond Price.
6. The full terms and conditions may be found at https://www.qeeq.com.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs