Xbox Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 5 reviews
Xbox gift cards let you give the gift of Xbox, or you can use it yourself to buy the hottest new Xbox games, apps, films, TV programs, or devices. The best part is that with a Bitrefill Xbox gift card you can buy Xbox games with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, or Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Buy the hottest new Xbox titles, like NBA 2k20, Cyberpunk, Minecraft, or Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. With an Xbox gift card from Bitrefill you can live on crypto, while enjoying your favorite Xbox games.
- Go to microsoft.com/redeem, log into your Microsoft account and enter the 25-character code provided.
- Once redeemed, your gift card balance will be available to spend at Microsoft Store online, on Windows and on Xbox.
Microsoft gift card Terms and Conditions can be found here: Microsoft Gift Card Terms & ConditionsThe Gift works in the Eurozone which consists of the following 19 countries in the EU: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Xbox gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Xbox gift card code.