Waterstones’ range of thousands of books, stationery, cards & games makes them the perfect choice for everyone whatever their taste. Their expert booksellers are also on hand to help you find what you are looking for.
Waterstones gift cards are available to redeem in store or online.
Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment for any goods (excluding postage stamps and any other goods added from time to time) for sale in all Waterstones’ UK shops (including those not named as Waterstones) and on Waterstones.com.
2. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase any other vouchers or tokens, cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable in any circumstances.
3. This card is for personal use only and cannot be sold nor used for commercial purposes.
4. If a card is not used (meaning used to purchase goods or presented for a balance enquiry) for any consecutive 24 month period the balance will reduce to zero and the Gift Card will be suspended.
5. Waterstones is not liable for lost or stolen Gift Cards, but please contact our Customer Support team to see if we can help.
6. The full terms and conditions applicable to all Gift Cards which can be found at Waterstones.com/giftcards.
Gift Cards are issued by Waterstones Booksellers Ltd, 203 - 206 Piccadilly London W1J 9HD.