wagamama Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 2 reviews
Pay on wagamama with Crypto. Buy wagamama Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
we’ve been practising kaizen since 1992, when we opened our first doors in london’s bloomsbury. inspired by fast-paced, japanese ramen bars and a celebration of asian food, wagamama burst into life. we set out to create a unique way of eating. bringing the fresh, nourishing, flavours of asia to all
that was 25 years ago now. two whole decades to sharpen skills and refine recipes. to play with spices and discover tastes. we continue to get better with every day
2. Order your preferred products.
3. Show your voucher at the time of billing to redeem.
• Gift cards are redeemable for products and merchandise in wagamama restaurants in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland
• This card is redeemable for purchases made in restaurants but not for purchases made online
• This card may not be exchanged for cash
• No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
• The gift card will expire 13 months from date of last use e.g. card activation, purchase, top up or refund
• At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost
• Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights
• Please protect this card and treat it as cash it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
• wagamama cannot be held liable for gift cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged
• If any product purchased with a gift card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on the card
• Customers must be present with the gift card in order to make purchases in store
• wagamama reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud
• wagamama reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control.) reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs