Virgin Gift Card
Pay on Virgin with Crypto. Buy Virgin Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
- The Virgin Gift Card can only be redeemed through Virgin Holidays on the telephone number provided.
- Before booking please call and speak to an operator on 0344 472 9646 and explain you want to use a Virgin Gift Card.
- You will be unable to redeem a Virgin Gift Card for bookings made online.
- Virgin Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, discounts or offers or incentive schemes (including Flying Club Air miles).
- The Virgin Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash
- Be prepared to quote your Virgin Gift Card number when booking. A credit card number may be required to hold your booking until your Virgin Gift Card is received
- All travel is subject to Virgin Holidays standard terms and conditions
- Booking instructions and Virgin Gift Card acceptance detailed above valid for Virgin Holidays only, Virgin HIP Hotels and all other divisions of the Virgin Holidays Group
- Gift Cards can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services which may vary from time to time. Current suppliers are shown at www.thevirgingiftcard.co.uk. The Virgin Gift Card (TVGC) does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. If you need to send them to a supplier we strongly recommend that you use a secure service.
- The date to which each gift card is valid is printed on the gift card carrier. The gift card cannot be used after this date. Travel/holiday products purchased in exchange for gift cards are only covered by the ABTA financial protection scheme once gift cards have been redeemed against a specific booking.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated gift cards. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons, cards or any other incentive scheme (e.g. Flying Club Air miles).
- The Virgin Gift Card is a trading name of Acorne Ltd, and is used under license from Virgin Enterprises Ltd, owner of all intellectual property rights, trademarks and copyrights in the Virgin name. The Virgin name may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Virgin Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved including copyright.
- Any queries regarding the redemption of this voucher should be directed to The Virgin Gift Card on 0330 111 0474.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs
- Enter the amount you want the Virgin gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Virgin gift card code.