Uber Eats 기프트 카드
Rating: 4.7 - 18 reviews
Buy Uber Eats gift cards with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Bitcoin Uber Eats gift cards allow you to add credit to your Uber Eats account balance and have food delivered from your favorite local restaurants. Eat on crypto!
A credit or debit card is needed to create an Uber account
Instant, Private, Safe
* Tap on the "+ Add funds" button on the Uber Cash card
* Tap on the "Gift card" button
* Enter Gift Code and tap "Add"
By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions: This card is redeemable via the Uber®️ app within the U.S. in cities where Uber is available. The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned. You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber app.
The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use. Depending on the state of purchase, this card is issued by Bancorp Card Services, Inc. or The Bancorp Bank. For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Uber Eats gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber Eats gift card code.