Uber Eats 기프트 카드
Rating: 5 - 2 reviews
Uber Eats lets you order takout from thousands of restaurants, from many different styles of food. Bitrefill's Uber Eats gift card lets you pay for food with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin
Instant, Private, Safe
Uber Eats was launched by Uber in 2014 and lets you order takeout from thousands of restaurants. With Uber Eats you can get your favorite restaurant delivered to your door
To redeem a gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app.
- Tap the menu icon and select "Wallet."
- Tap Add Funds.
- Select gift card.
- Enter your gift code (no spaces).
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Uber Eats gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber Eats gift card code.