Uber Eats Gift Card
Rating: 5 - 6 reviews
Pay on Uber Eats with Crypto. Buy Uber Eats Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
The Uber Eats app is an easy and reliable way to get the food
you want, delivered fast and fresh. Tap the app and pick from hundreds of full menus from local restaurants and have your order delivered to you at Uber speed. Plus, payment is automatic
—no cash, no card, and no hassle.
To redeem this gift card:
1. Go to the Payment section in the Uber Eats app
2. Tap Add Payment Method and select Gift Card
3. Enter the Gift Code
refunded, or replaced, except as required by law, including
the Australian Consumer Law. No change will be given. You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber or UberEats app. Lost or stolen cards will not be refunded or replaced, so treat this card like cash. This card is issued by Uber Pacific Pty Ltd. For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-au.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Uber Eats gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber Eats gift card code.