Uber 기프트 카드
Rating: 4.5 - 4 reviews
Bitrefill's Uber gift card lets you pay for your next ride with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Gift Uber rides to the people you care about, or add value to your Uber account. The Uber app connects you to a reliable ride in minutes. From low-cost to premium, every option feels like an upgrade to the everyday. And payment is automatic—no cash, no card, no hassle.
- Copy the Security Code
- Select "Claim your Gift Card"
- Paste Security Code in the section "Challenge token for this gift"
- Go to the Payment section in the Uber app
- Tap Add Payment Method and select Gift Card
- Enter Gift Code
By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions: This card is redeemable via the Uber® and Uber Eats app within Canada. The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned. You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber or Uber Eats app. The card is not redeemable outside Canada. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use.
This card is issued by Uber B.V. For balance, full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-ca.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Uber gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Uber gift card code.