Great British Pub is the leading pub gift card that can be redeemed against food, drink or accommodation in over 1700 locations. Including brands such as Chef & Brewer, Loch Fyne, Flaming Grill, Hungry Horse and many others. The Great British Pub card is also available to purchase as a digital code, its flexible and offers a vast choice of food, drink or dining opportunities. Perfect for celebrating those special times with family, catching-up with friends or meeting with colleagues.
Where can I spend my Great British Pub Card?
You can spend your Great British Pub Card in any of the following brands. Greene King Pubs, Chef & Brewer, Fayre & Square, Flaming Grill, Hungry Horse, Farmhouse Inns, Metropolitan Pub Company, Eating Inn, Old English inns, Good Night Inns, Loch Fyne, Golden Oak, Belhaven, Taylor Walker, John Barras and Wacky Warehouse.
Click HERE to find your nearest pub or restaurant. https://www.greeneking.co.uk/pub-finder/
1. This card is valid in all Greene King locations please go to https://www.greeneking.co.uk for a full list of participating pubs and restaurants.
2. For balance visit https://www.showmybalance.com/ for full terms and conditions please visit: http://www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/termsandconditions
3.You must be aged 14 or over to purchase Card. Age restrictions may apply to goods/services purchased.
4. Monies on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance may be used for future purchases.
5. All monies on the Card must be used 12 months from date of purchase. Any balance will be forfeited.
6. This card may not be exchanged for cash. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
7. Great British Pub reserves the right to amend its terms at any time or withdraw the Card at reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. For card queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. For any card queries, that are not balance related, please refer to your card issuer in the first instance