Subway Gift Card
Rating: 4 - 3 reviews
Pay on Subway with Crypto. Buy Subway Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
Redemption Instructions Using your Subway® eGift Card is simple!
- Scan this QR Code on your phone to pay. MUST BE ON LIGHT/WHITE BACKGROUND TO SCAN. Will not work if your display is set to “Dark” mode.
- Print out this eGift Card and scan to pay (make sure your barcode is not folded).
- Register your Subway® eGift Card and use to pay for remote orders or use in the Subway® App.
Sandwich Artist®: Ring in the order as you normally would. Do not have the guest scan their eGift Card before the 'Gift Card Pay' tender key is selected. On the POS payment screen, select the 'Gift Card Pay' tender key. Once prompted, have Guest scan the QR code shown on their eGift Card from their smart phone or via a print out of the e-Gift Card.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Subway gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Subway gift card code.