Rating: 4.9 - 9 reviews
用加密货币支付 Sainsburys 。用Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash买 Sainsburys 礼品卡 .电子邮件即时交付。无需注册帐户。用加密货币生活！
For online redemptions, eGift Cards can be redeemed at Sainsbury's Online Groceries only. The maximum value that may be redeemed by a customer in one online grocery transaction is £50. Product exclusions apply.
1. Present your E-Gift Card on your smartphone device at the checkout
2. Alternatively, you can print your E-Gift Card and present it at the checkout
3. Cashier: Please process this product as a Gift Card
Redeeming your E-Gift Card Instore:
1. Visit http://www.sainsburys.co.uk
2. enter your unique eGift Card number and PIN at checkout.
3. If a valid card number and PIN have been used, you will be asked to manually enter how much you wish to convert.
4. If you convert only part of your eGift Card balance you will be asked to provide your valid card number and PIN on any future conversions and once converted, your outstanding balance will be held online and can be found in your coupon wallet at checkout.
In store Only E-Gift Cards – no maximum limit per transaction
In store E-gift cards can be used in Sainsbury's stores only as part or full payment for goods. E-Gift Cards may not be used online. The E-Gift Card may not be used for purchases from concessions in Sainsbury's stores. They cannot be redeemed at www.sainsburys.co.uk, Sainsbury's petrol stations or in the pharmacy. Branded gift cards, scratch cards, LPG autogas, Pay Point products and services, infant formula, tobacco and related products, BT phone cards, E top-up, savings stamps, postage stamps, National lottery products, online delivery charges, concession coffee shops, restaurants or vending machine purchases cannot be purchased with an E-Gift Card. E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products and services including credit card balances.
In store only E-gift Cards have a 24 month expiry date from the date your provider requested the E-Gift Card. If not used within 24 months of first issue the E-Gift Card will expire and any balance will be forfeited. After first use in store, the E-Gift Card thereafter has a 24 month rolling expiry date from last transaction (including balance enquiries from the customer services desk in store). We will not issue expiry reminders.
In store only E-Gift Cards can be redeemed from a smart phone device or printed and taken in to store.
Each in store only E-Gift Card includes a unique code. The code will be accepted by the cashier as full or part payment of an in store shopping transaction. Following first use in store any remaining balance on the in store only E-Gift Card will be printed on a receipt. It is the recipient's responsibility to retain the receipt as evidence of their outstanding balance.
The maximum value that may be held on an In store Only E-Gift Card at any one time is £500. There is no maximum limit per transaction.
If items are returned to store in accordance with our refund policy https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/refunds-returns/what-is-refund-policy, any refund due will be credited to your in store only E-Gift Card.
In store only E-Gift Cards can be registered at www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard. Registration allows the recipient to see their outstanding balance and to cancel lost in store only E-Gift Cards. We will block any future use of an in store only E-Gift Card from the time we are notified of the loss and issue a new E-Gift Card. We cannot accept responsibility for any use prior to notification. To notify us of a lost or stolen in store only E-Gift Card or to block a balance please contact us on 0800 636262. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 8am - 7pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
The initial and subsequent balances can be checked by calling 0800 636262
Sainsbury's is not responsible for any unauthorised use of an E-Gift Card and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time.
Please visit www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/terms-conditions for our full terms and conditions and www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/exclusions for a list of excluded products.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
- Enter the amount you want the Sainsburys gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Sainsburys gift card code.