Ratnadeep Super Market won Images Most Admired Retailer of The Year – 2018 in Food & Grocery category. Starting as a one-shutter shop in 1987 in the charming city of Hyderabad, Ratnadeep has come a long way. Today, the retail chain of 47 stores across the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, is a leading player in the grocery and food segment. The up-coming retail chain won the Images Most Admired Retailer of The Year – 2018 in Food & Grocery category.
Terms & Conditions
- Ratnadeep Super Market gift card is powered by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited.
- The Gift Card/ e-Gift Card can be purchased for variable denomination up to Rs. 50,000.
- Valid Gift Card/ e-Gift Card in its original form must be presented as a payment option at the time of making a purchase.
- The E- Gift Card?s will carry a card number and a PIN, which will be used for redemption / validation of the card and the amount. The Ratnadeep Super Market E- Gift Card is a bearer's card hence no OTP will be sent to the customer at the time of redemption.
- The Gift Card/ e-Gift Card may be used at all Ratnadeep Super Market stores.
- The Gift Card / e-Gift Card balance must be used within 365 days from the date of issue
- This Gift Card/ e-Gift Card cannot be transferred for balance value or redeemed for cash.
- This Gift Card/ e-Gift Card is cash equivalent. Qwikcilver, Ratnadeep Super Market or their affiliates are not responsible if this Gift Card is lost, stolen or destroyed or used without permission.
- No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the Gift Card/ E-Gift Card.
- Any defaced, spoiled or cancelled physical Gift Card is termed invalid and shall not be accepted.
- Any dispute shall be referred to Ratnadeep Super Market and the decision of Ratnadeep Super Market will be final.
- Subject to the foregoing, these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Secunderabad / Hyderabad, India.
- Ratnadeep Super Market reserves the entitlement to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- SMS RSMBAL 16-digit card number to 9901772377 for balance enquiry, expiry status and reloading.