Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the bank.
We offer a diverse range of products, stocking everything from baby and kids, to womens, mens, home ware, accessories, beauty products and confectionery.
Primark opened its first store in Dublin in 1969 under the name Penneys and today operates in over 270 stores in nine countries in Europe and growing with the first US store opening in Boston in 2015.
1. Primark Gift Cards can be used in full or part payment for merchandise (excluding vending machine sales) purchased in-store. Gift Cards can only be redeemed in Primark stores in the UK (excluding any Primark concessions, including those at Selfridges).
2. When you use the Gift Card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. You may use the Gift Card as part payment for goods of a higher value than the value on the Gift Card on payment of the difference.
3. Gift Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
4. Gift Cards are treated as cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
5. All refunds of goods or services purchased with a Primark Gift Card will be made in accordance with Primark’s refund policy. Any refunded amount will be credited to a Gift Card and will not be given in cash.
6. To check the balance of a Gift Card simply visit www.primarkgiftcards.com and follow the link to check your balance and enter the details required.
7. Gift Cards will expire 2 years after the last card use. Any remaining balance will be deducted on expiry.
8. Primark may discontinue a Gift Card at any time if in Primark’s discretion it deems such action necessary.