Oh! Calcutta is an ode, a celebration to the romantic city of Calcutta and its gastronomic delights. The food served here, as the name suggests, is purely Bengali. If you are a Bong craving for Bong food in Delhi, this is the place to go as well as this is especially for people who are looking at ethnic Indian food, but still very much acceptable to modern pallets.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift Vouchers CANNOT be used Online.
- E-Voucher will be delivered within 24 to 48 business hours.
- The holder of the Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Gift Voucher before consuming the services.
- Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
- Specialty Restaurants or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Gift.
- Voucher number and the Voucher getting redeemed on that account.
- The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Gift Voucher.
- Specialty Restaurants makes full efforts to accept all Gift Vouchers but on account of technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept vouchers.
- This Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on the specific block out dates, Speciality Restaurants may add or delete any data on its sole discretion.
- Specialty Restaurants or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill.
- If an Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Gift Voucher has been received , decision of the company shall be final.
- Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to email@example.com or call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
- Gift vouchers validity can not be extended once expired.