Nintendo eShop Gift Card
Rating: 4.9 - 14 reviews
This gift card is only redeemable on the e-commerce platform
Bitrefill's Nintendo eShop gift card lets you get all the hottest new nintendo games and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
This gift code works on Nintendo eShop in the following countries: 🇺🇸USA and 🇸🇻El Salvador
Instant, Private, Safe
Get the games you want, when you want them with a Nintendo eShop Card! Choose from over 1,000 games to download directly to your system.Gamers of any age will love a Nintendo Yoshi eGift, whether they want to play the namesake action/puzzle game or any of the other more than 1,000 options available via Nintendo eShop. You can choose to help Mario beat back the invasion of Goombas, Bloopers and Boo Buddies in Yoshi™ or choose other games, such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Shovel Knight. With Nintendo eShop your friends and family can download directly to Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems, including games, movies, your favorite shows and other entertainment when you give Nintendo Yoshi eGifts.
- A Nintendo Account is required to redeem download codes online.
- If you are redeeming a download code on a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, you must also link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- If redeeming a download code for Nintendo Switch content, you must first access the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch using your Nintendo Account at least once.
- On Nintendo 3DS, download codes for in-game DLC and Themes cannot be redeemed online.
- In-game DLC must be redeemed within the specific Nintendo 3DS game.
- Theme download codes must be redeemed in the Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS.
- Using a browser, visit ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select Sign in again.
- If you are already signed in, review the user name in the top-right corner to confirm you are signed in with the correct Nintendo Account
- Enter your 16-digit download code and then select, Next Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select Redeem to complete the process.
- A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address registered to your Nintendo Account once this process is completed.
Very easy to use I don’t need to make account. I received by email the gift code.
This is my second time purchasing a Nintendo eShop gift card with Bitcoin. Both transactions have been 100% with no errors. I can then add the funds to my Nintendo Account without issues. Thanks!
Htet Ko Win2021-12-06
Easy and Fast with bitpay Trust & worthy
Pretty fast and awesome, it did work!
excelente servicio 100% recomendado rapidisimo no tardo mas de un minuto y realice el pago con DASH
Works as intended
Super fast, got the card in under 5 minutes
- Redeem balance ONLY through the Nintendo eShop and other Nintendo shopping services, including Nintendo systems that offer access to the Nintendo eShop, to download content such as games and other features, or to purchase items (subject to availability).
- Valid for use in the United States only.
- Compatible accessories and software may be required to use certain downloaded content, and are sold separately.
- When you enter the card’s activation code on the Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping service, the card balance will be associated with your Nintendo eShop account and will be non-transferable.
- There will be no remaining balance on the card.
- The card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on a single Nintendo eShop account, and the card may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card. This card is non-reloadable.
- Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash or for third-party stored value, and are non-refundable unless required by law.
- Card balances will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the card is lost or stolen.
- Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.
- System Requirements: Supported Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Nintendo eShop does not accept crypto but Bitrefill provides a workaround by allowing you to purchase an Nintendo eShop gift card with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. This gift card can then be used to make purchases at Nintendo eShop.
You can easily convert your Bitcoins or crypto to a digital Nintendo eShop gift card.
- Enter the amount you want the Nintendo eShop gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nintendo eShop gift card code.
Once you have purchased an Nintendo eShop gift card at Bitrefill, it will be emailed to you almost instantly. Or you can redeem the gift card directly from the checkout page.
Some great gift cards that people in USA usually buy are Steam USD, Roblox USD, PlayStation Store, Riot Access - Valorant, League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra and Free Fire Diamonds. You can find a lot more options by visiting the gift card section.
If you have a question that's not answered here, you can visit our help center and we'll be happy to assist you.