Nintendo Switch Online Gift Card
Pay on Nintendo Switch Online with Crypto. Buy Nintendo Switch Online Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen
Enter the 16-character download code
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select OK to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Redeem code via Nintendo eShop:
- If you haven’t already, set up an internet connection on your Nintendo Switch system
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch system has the latest system update
- From the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon
- Select “Enter Code.”
- Enter your download code and click “OK.” To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account (“Account”) on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the game launches in your territory.
This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The game is non-transferable. Use of this code requires Internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Nintendo Switch Online gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nintendo Switch Online gift card code.