Nintendo eShop 기프트 카드
Rating: 5 - 2 reviews
Nintendo eShop is Nintendo's online digital games retailer. You can buy all your favorite Nintendo games, with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin, with a Bitrefill Nintendo eShop gift card.
Instant, Private, Safe
The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play. Choose from over 2,000 new, classic and indie games and don’t forget that downloadable content (DLC) to power-up your play experience. Delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems or Wii U™.
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen
Enter the 16-character download code
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select OK to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Redeem code via Nintendo eShop:
- If you haven’t already, set up an internet connection on your Nintendo Switch system
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch system has the latest system update
- From the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon
- Select “Enter Code.”
- Enter your download code and click “OK.” To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account (“Account”) on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the game launches in your territory.
This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The game is non-transferable. Use of this code requires Internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Nintendo eShop gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nintendo eShop gift card code.