Rating: 4.3 - 3 reviews
Bitrefill Nike gift cards let you buy all your favorite Nike sneakers and athletic apparel with Bitcoin, Lightning Network, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. Shop with your favorite cryptocurrency at NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores, NikeStore locations and at Nike.com and NIKEiD.com
- Check the box next to "Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?" in the Payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click "APPLY." (You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card, or in the email for a digital gift card.)
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
Gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise at any UK Nike store and online at Nike.com (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £5 and have a maximum value of £400. Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
Gift cards are valid for 24 months from date of last use whereby the remaining balance will be deducted. If any item purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the gift card. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and will remain on your gift card.
Gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. Nike will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Nike reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud. Nike reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time without notice and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. Full terms and conditions are available online at Nike.com/giftcards.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
- Enter the amount you want the Nike gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nike gift card code.